Pages

Friendly Blogger Award 2009



Several days ago, I was surprised when opening a blog belonging to my friend idotkonji there is an award that is named Friendly Blogger Award 2009 and there was my name written ericjogja

with this post I want to say thanks for the award was given to me, hopefully Friendly Blogger can always be the basis of blogging activities.

And the rules are:
1. Take your latest picture.
2. Take your picture as natural as possible.
3. Post your picture on your blog.
4. Post the rules as well.
5. Tag 10 people to do the same as above.

Then,I forwarded this Friendly Blogger Award 2009 to my friends below.

1. jmw01
2. ghoefron
3. budiawan-hutasoit
4 Rudi Halim
5 klivengood
6 Vinay Rai
7 Clayi
8. Lunaticg
9. Sherry_yao

I hope with this award can strengthen relations of friendship between bloger
regard