Pages

Neno Award 2009



I just got an award "neno award 2009". This award has been given to my blog by my friend idotkonji with the theme :

* As a Dedication for those who love blogging activity and encourage friendships through blogging.
* To explore the reasons why I love blogging!

Terms of the award are as follows:
1. Place the award logo in one post as soon as you receive it.
2. Do not forget to mention who gives you the award.
3. Answer the award's question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
4. Tags and Distribute this award to as many friends as you like.
5. Do not forget to place their links in your post.


To answer question number 3 above (Why do I love blogging?)
My blogging goal is to build friendships and relationships with other people.
And long-term goal is : because now is the era of globalization information so we can communicate and interact with all people in the outside world. And I hope to not only see but can play an active in it. (pray for me...)
And in accordance with the provisions of number 4 above I give this award to my friends:
1. Budiawan-hutasoit
2. Rumahislami
to be continued ... (because I was sleepy ... I will continue again tomorrow)

I hope to receive with pleasure, happy a nice day. Regard