Pages

The reason why my blog has not been approved by google adsense



like many people, one of my goals is to make this blog to google adsense. For that, I just sign up google adsense, After waiting a few days, I finally receive an answer from google adsense .

But the answer from google adsense is not in accordance with my expectations for this. my blog has not been accepted by google adsense. This blog has not yet been received for the reason that the language used is not yet supported by google.

For more details below I show the email from google answers:
Unsupported Language: We've found that the majority of your site's content is in a language we do not currently support. Right now, we're only able to offer language support and ad targeting for the languages listed here: https://www.google.com/support/adsense/bin/answer.py?answer=9727&hl=en_US . If you manage or own another site in one of our supported languages, feel free to resubmit your application as described below.

While we look forward to supporting your language, we don't yet have a date as to when AdSense will be available for you. If you'd like to stay up-to-date with the languages we support, please feel free to check back with us at the above link.

Please also be aware that if your website language is in an AdSense for Search only supported language (Indonesian or Vietnamese), you must submit a new application using a different email address, at https://www.google.com/adsense?hl=en_US . In the "Website Language" menu, please select the correct primary language of your site. This will assist us in our review of your application.

from the email above so I know that for google adsense we should use one of the languages supported, such as: Arabic,Bulgarian,Chinese (simplified),Chinese (traditional),Croatian,Czech,
Danish,Dutch,English,Finnish,French,German,Greek,Hebrew,Hungarian,Italian,Japanese,Korean,
Norwegian,Polish,Portuguese,Romanian,Russian,Serbian,Slovak,Spanish,Swedish,Thai,Turkish

That was before my first experience in the sign up google adsense.
Although not yet approved, I'll still be trying to sign up. But now I make a post in the English language, although my English is not so good, Most importantly for me is I've tried and tried






if you still want to try google adsense, I have written my experience that you should probably read, the experience when I was accepted by google adsense, I have written on Tips to be approved by google adsense.

Regard, ericjogja

Notes:Thank's to all the visitors who have visited my post. I hope this can be useful for you all. Have a nice day. Regard.  Most visitors come to my article through a search engine with his key words as follows: